There are few things worse than having to run when you are preparing. The liquid eyeliner falls everywhere, your hair looks very good from the front and then find a giant bump on your back when you pass a mirror around noon, and basically everything that can go wrong will go wrong. More than understanding how terrible running to prepare is, we also know plenty of tips to make things easier on you. Below are 15 tricks that you should know to get ready faster. Beauty tips for women.
1. Keep your space organized so that you do not have to search for products every time you want to put. In making your own space? Check out these DIY makeup organizers.
2. Have a quick look that can be done in exactly five minutes. Even if it is essential, master a look that can be your go-to for the mornings, when the alarm does not go off and you have all 10 minutes to be ready and go.
3. Practice the weekends. When you actually have time to prepare, practice brushing your hair or drawing in a cat’s eye, or whatever part of your routine takes you more time. That way, when you are pressed for time, you will be able to finish quickly.
4. Use the products of multiple uses. Whether it’s a moisturizer with color or a stain you can use on your lips and cheeks, multipurpose products will reduce your time preparing (and reduce the amount you spend on products).
5. Has practical Q-tips. Many times, when you are in a hurry, you are very likely to make a mistake or two. Have Q-tips ready for quick point removal, dipping them in any makeup or water remover depending on the type of makeup you need to clean. A beauty tips for women very productive.
6. Plan the night before. If you know you’re going to be taking a lot of time on your hair the night before, wash and dry your hair the night before, so you just have to fix it with a flat or curly iron in the morning.
Beauty tips for women
7. Use a cleaning conditioner instead of a shampoo and conditioner kit. You will get smooth, healthy hair without having to go through two product processes in the hair in the shower.
8. Take your time. This may sound contradictory, but running around preparing will almost make a mistake or forget to do something. Move with urgency, but take your time so that you do not lose more time to come back about the mistakes that could have been avoided.
9. Have three quick hairstyles you know you can do, no matter what your hair looks like. Our exit to the trio includes a braid, a top knot, and an elegant low ponytail. They take everything in three minutes, and they always make watch to arm.
10. Prep everything else the night before. You may not be able to sleep in your makeup, but you can choose your equipment and prepare a lunch the night in advance so you can spend more time focusing on your face.
11. The lipstick is your friend. In the morning you have zero time, slide over a bold lipstick instead of a full face makeup. Red lipstick has mostly shown that it will make her look younger and awake. That is a win-win, people.
12. When you do not have time to wash your hair, and share your strands a break and use dry shampoo. Lift your hair to the root, spray about six inches below, then comb with your fingers so you can absorb the excess oil in your hair and give it some volume.
13. Use your fingers to apply everything. Instead of reaching for the brushes and doing all the swirling and touching business, use cream-based products and fingers to apply. It may only reduce in seconds, but every second counts when it’s late. One of the best beauty tips for women.
14. If you are a morning shower person, wrap your hair in a microfiber towel (it will dry faster than if you are on a regular towel) and do your makeup while your hair is drying. The more you can perform multiple tasks, the better.
15. Listen to optimistic music. In the same way you listen to fun music that gets in a great mood when you’re preparing to go out with the girls on Saturday night, listening to optimistic, upbeat music in the morning wakes you up and put you in tempo for a faster beauty routine